About the club
A completed family waiver must be submitted prior to participation in any clubhouse activity.
- Select the button below which takes you to the Waiver;
- Enter child/ren’s information on page two;
- Select “New minor athlete” button on the page;
- Enter your (parent) information on page one;
- Read waiver carefully and check each box;
- Enter Emergency Contact Information;
- Sign in the box provided;
- and click “Accept”
- Batters must wear helmets at all times.
- Only one person in the batting tunnels at a time.
- No food (including seeds), gum, drinks or tobacco are allowed on the playing surface.
- No foul language.
- Players must wear appropriate clothing, safety equipment and shoes on the playing surface.
- An adult must accompany all players under the age of 12.
- The batting cages are intended for use only as designed, not as play areas. Children are not permitted to play in the batting tunnels.
- No swinging outside of the batting tunnels.
- After using the batting tunnels, all baseballs, softballs, bats and equipment must be picked up and put away.
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to remain on the premises.
- Balls may be pitched and/or hit at any time. Be alert at all times.